Positions Currently Open
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee 12-15 properties, consisting of town-home/condo associations, tax credit, section 8 and market rate properties.
- Personnel management – hiring and staff management of on site staff
- Financial management – income statement interpretation and revenue/cost management
- Maximizing return on investment to property owners.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to travel within the MN/IA/WI area is necessary
- Ability to attend regular meetings after business hours
- Strong leadership skills and financial management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to continually multitask
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of people, from vendors to managers to homeowners and apartment residents.
- Very strong financial management skills are a must
- Strong problem solving skills.
- 4 year degree strongly preferred
To receive consideration, applicants will need previous property management experience, preferably multi-site experience including association management. This position offers a stable work environment and has potential for significant long term growth. Paramark offers a complete benefits package.
Interested applicants should submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to “email@example.com” with “Regional Property Manager” in the subject line.
Paramark Corp. is currently looking for a detail oriented, self-motivated individual to join our Compliance Department. A Compliance Technician is responsible for maintaining compliance with one or more housing programs (such as Housing Tax Credit/Section 42, Section 8, HOME, etc.) for a multi-project portfolio. This is a full-time position and reports to the Director of Compliance.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to;
- Becoming knowledgeable of required regulations for multiple affordable housing program types. Training is done with the Director of Compliance. Must be available to attend training seminars that are offered through the year.
- Reviewing application and recertification paperwork to calculate annual income and ensure compliance with all applicable programs on a daily basis.
- Manage a multi-program portfolio.
- Coordinating and preparing for file reviews that are done on behalf of HUD/IRS with the assigned state agency.
- Providing resources and guidance to site staff and assisting with the implementation of updated forms, policies and procedures.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Compliance.
- Minimum of 1 year of compliance background dealing with Section 42 (Housing Tax Credit) and/or Section 8 housing preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Being detail orientated and organized is a must.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have the interest and ability to learn and to be trained.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Familiarity with property management software (Yardi Voyager) a plus.
Interested applicants should submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with “Compliance Technician” in the subject line.
Paramark has an outstanding opportunity for a talented Maintenance Supervisor to join our staff at a residential apartment property in Rochester, MN. Ideal candidates will bring solid maintenance background, including experience in plumbing, electrical, carpentry and HVAC. Ability to multitask and prioritize workload is very important. Prior apartment maintenance experience would be a plus, but is not required.The Maintenance Technician is responsible for all maintenance operations of the property. The Maintenance Technician makes sure prioritized tasks are completed each day. The Maintenance Supervisor also works closely with vendors, getting bids on special projects and evaluating performance of vendors (snow removal, lawncare, etc).
Responsibilities also include daily walk of the property, responding to apartment work orders, maintaining common area facilities, and implementing preventative maintenance program.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exceptional team and apartment property in Rochester!
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “maintenance technician” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Paramark Corp is currently seeking applicants for a Property Manager position with our company at a property located in Rochester.
The Property Manager will be responsible for marketing the apartments, taking calls, showing apartments, taking and processing applications, and coordinating move ins. Other responsibilities include rent collection, managing maintenance staff, enforcing building policies, and making sure the apartment building is a great place to call home for all residents!
Ideal candidate will be highly self motivated, have very strong communications and organization skills, and be able to work independently. Strong sales skills are a must, as are strong problem solving skills. Previous apartment management is not required, but a positive attitude and an ability to produce results are a must!
Property Manager must have flexibility in their schedules, able to meet with potential applicants after normal business hours when necessary.This is a great opportunity to join a leading property management company with opportunity for growth!
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “property manager” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.